Ventura Beach Realty understands the importance of properly representing sellers throughout the entire process of selling their homes. Our Realtor’s process includes a wide range of services such as setting client expectations about local market conditions, analyzing competitive homes for sale, maximizing the exposure of your home to potential buyers and many other important services such as those listed below.
Our Realtors Will...
- Identify our client's unique needs and special requirements.
- Maintain constant communication with clients through the sales process.
- Create maximum exposure for your home to qualified buyers.
- Provide clients with regular updates about potential buyer’s interest in their homes.
- Advise on preparing your home for sale.
- Promote your home to fellow REALTORS.
- Coordinate all appointments and showings.
- Update neighborhood selling activity and any market changes.
- Negotiate and present all offers.
- Prequalify all buyers when possible.
- Coordinate activities from escrow until closing.
AFTER SIGNING THE LISTING TO SELL YOUR HOME...
Within the next 48 hours WE WILL...
- Place listing in the Multiple Listing Service [MLS].
- Place listing on our REALTOR websites under "Showcase Presentations" when available.
- Write copy for marketing materials.
- Request digital photography to enhance listing.
- Schedule an open house for the general public (with your approval).
- Request visual photographic tours for all estate homes.
- Announce listings to all of our agents.
- Schedule a Brokers Open House and invite all agents for a preview.
- Order sign installation.
Within the first 10 days WE WILL...
- Hold the Brokers Open House
- Produce the photographic flyers.
- Have the “For Sale” sign installed.